• The candidate shall possess an A. S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or closely related science.
• Necessary skills include familiarization with laboratory apparatus, good communication skills, and the ability to function independently in a laboratory setting.
• Must have demonstrated potential for accepting additional responsibilities and learning.
Competencies Utilized in this Position:
• Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
• Functional Technical Skills - Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
• Informing - Provides the information people know to do their jobs and feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or organization; provides individuals information so that they can make accurate decisions; is timely with information.
• Experience in the use and maintenance of complex instrumentation such as HPLC, ICP, auto-titrators and spectrophotometers
• Skilled in use of laboratory and business software such as LIMS, SAP, ChemStation and ICP Expert
• Method development and validation experience
• Experience in calibration of laboratory equipment
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
If you meet the minimum qualifications, please apply at https://careers.iff.com
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability. Visit IFF.com/careers/workplace-diversity-and-inclusion to learn more.