- Only Support Operators, Associate Operators, and Operators, in good standing with more than 90 days of service, are eligible to bid.
- No written for attendance or performance in the past twelve (12) months.
- Performance reviews / evaluations must be at or above an achieving level.
- Employees who recently promoted into their current position are not eligible to bid to another position for a period of 6-months.
- Lab Associate Operators interested in transferring to another plant, department or shift should contact their plant leader.
- Employees bidding on a promotional opportunity will be given point values based on their performance evaluations, and qualifications (Skillsets / Benchmarks). If qualifications are equal, seniority will be used.
- The employee who is awarded this position will be expected to complete a training period in which the employee will demonstrate their ability and initiative to learn different tasks through completing skill sets, practical walk throughs and testing. This is part of the qualification process.
Taghleef is a Drug Free Workplace - Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Taghleef Industries, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here for full description and application.